Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 12...

Hey, y'all! Just a quick post today. Normally I write on my lunch break, but today we started a new Bible study here at the FCA office over the noon hour. It's gonna be great! It's on effective prayer. Um, yes please!! :) I know I'll be able to put that to good use out on the running paths in the next couple of months.

Recovery run this morning, and it was pretty tough! I'm a little tired, so getting out of bed was no picnic. But the Lord blessed me so much by putting a new girl on the elliptical machine beside the treadmill. She talked me all the way through 3.75 miles, and the rest was pretty easy after that. It's amazing how time flies when you're having a good conversation. Makes me kind of nervous about tomorrow's 16.

Pray for me? haha! It will be my first run of more than 15 since last Boston training, so it will be an adventure, I'm sure! But I know the Lord will be with me. I can never outrun His presence. Thankfully. :) See Psalm 139:7-10! :)

Anyway, gotta scoot. Hope you all have a great Friday!!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment