Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43...

Quick blog this morning. It's 6:10, and already Jami and I have been up for an hour and a half. I went to squeeze in my recovery run on the treadmill and she showered. Now it's time to rotate. Becauuuuuse. . . We're going to visit Military Ministry today!!! :) :) We have a super early flight, so this has to be my shortest blog ever, but I gotta jet.

Please pray for us. We've been so blessed to connect with Brenda and the gang there, and it's going to be amazing to put faces with names. And to get to see the ministry in action will be absolutely priceless. I can't wait to see what God has in store! :)

Pray for us...
-For God's ordered steps and connections.
-For my 18 mile run tomorrow morning.
-For the military marriage conference to change lives.
-For God to bless Brenda, our amazing hostess and my sweet soul sister!! :)

Ciao, friends!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment