Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 83

Hey, team! Greetings once again from FCA Leadership Training!

Thank you all so much for your prayer support these last couple of days. God is at work in some pretty clear ways. I totally forgot to tell you about one thing He did yesterday to remind me that He's with me.

I was just starting the 10-miler yesterday, warming up and listening to my normal running playlist on my iPod. We were only one or two songs into it--I say "we" as in me and God. haha!--and one song was just about to come to a close. I just thought to myself, "I'd really like to hear 'Never Turn Back." It's a great workship song by Coffey Anderson and runs very well. But out of a playlist of 50 songs, and only two down, I didn't expect it to come up right away.

Haha! Wouldn't you know it. Five seconds later when the one song began, 'Never Turn Back' fired up. :) It was just a small reminder, but it was unbelievably encouraging and inspiring. God is in this. He's God! I am Jill. I'm so small!

I have so much more to say, but I'll say it when I'm not typing on a phone. :)

Prayer requests:
-For healing on my feet (both of them)
-For God to bring hope and healing to our soldiers
-For Him to continue to equip and use Military Ministry in a significant and powerful way.
-For the 11-mile tempo run tomorrow
-For rest for me tonight

Thanks so much, team! You all are amazing and I'm asking God to bless each of you today as well!

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment